What do you think of when you focus on a Virtual Assistant (VA)? Do you suppose a Virtual Assistant will relieve you of the time-sucking tasks that clutter up your day? Are you thinking of help for the office or your personal life? We believe a Virtual Assistant would save you an hour a day. Would it be valuable to free up an hour a day in either your personal life or business day? We have put together a list of the top 10 Virtual Lifestyle Management tasks for a VA to do to save you time:
Top 10 Lifestyle Management Tasks
Top 10 Tasks in Your Personal Day
- Manage the family calendar. Another simple personal task your Virtual Assistant can take off your plate.
- Schedule medical appointments. A VA can schedule doctor visits and even fill out those annoying forms with birthdates and insurance details
- Pay your bills regularly and on time
- Plan a romantic evening for your significant other. Your VA can choose the restaurant and make reservations
- Get in that much-needed physical workout. You recall saying I need more exercise, but I don’t have time
- Learn a foreign language (This will require all 126 hours).
- Call an old friend or relative you have neglected.
- Volunteer for a charity you like.
- Give yourself a clothing makeover.
Top 10 Lifestyle Management Tasks in Your Business Day
- Plan a business seminar and send invitations
- Catch up on all of your emails.
- Investigate two of your competitors.
- Read that business book that’s been waiting
- Google yourself. If that takes five minutes, Google all your co-workers.
- Make a list of pros and cons about yourself as a contributor to the company.
- Identify a role model and send them a note thanking them
- Have lunch with your boss, partner, or colleague.
- Update your LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles, and your resume.
- Clean up the desktop on your computer (or your desk).
There are so many tasks that you can outsource to a Virtual Assistant that you may wonder why you haven’t done this before. Maybe, you wanted to keep complete control or were afraid to delegate. That ends now when you hire Kandice Gunn.
Virtual Task Pro
Virtual Assistant, KANDICE GUNN, founder of Virtual Task Pro, shows her clients how to delegate and get time back on their side. She takes the work out of hiring a Personal Assistant or an Office Manager by providing her expertise virtually! With Virtual Task Pro on board, she can tackle projects you would usually assign to a proofreader, executive or personal assistant, office manager, and more. There is no need to set up a desk or roll in more benefits – Virtual Task Pro can handle your tasks with the click of a button.
Call Kandice today and change the story of your life