Why Virtual Task Pro for remote assistance? Because we can help with the Top 8 Remote Assistant Services. A Remote Assistant is like a part-time employee who performs all the office and professional tasks remotely. A Remote Assistant services company relieves you from the mind-numbing, repetitive tasks that suck up time and keep you from a balanced life of wellness activities like exercise, getting out in nature with your family, vacations, and religious activities.
As a Virtual Assistant, KANDICE GUNN, founder of Virtual Task Pro, shows her clients how to delegate and get time back on their side. She takes the work out of hiring a personal assistant or an office manager by providing her expertise virtually! With Virtual Task Pro on board, she can tackle projects you usually assign to a proofreader, executive or personal assistant, office manager, and more. There is no need to set up a desk or roll in more benefits – Virtual Task Pro can handle your tasks with the click of a button.
Top 8 Remote Assistant Services
We’ve identified the Top 8 Remote Assistant Services – repetitive tasks take a lot of time.
- Calendar Management
- Email Management
- Data Entry
- Expense Reports
- Proofread Documents, Correspondence, Online Material
- Travel Reservations
- Customer Service
What Do You Gain from Remote Assistant Services?
According to Tech Radar Pro, hiring Remote Assistant services will give you the following benefits:
- Lower overhead expenses
Hiring a Virtual Assistant on an hourly basis is a different story altogether. Not only are you able to maximize the investment you’re making, paying them for their expertise, but you’re also able to complete specific prioritized tasks on time.
- You’re saving time
By hiring a Virtual Assistant, you can expect more things done in much less time because a Virtual Assistant performs each task regularly.
- Avoid burnout
Having less to do every day can significantly reduce your stress level. Trying to do everything on your own can make you a lot less efficient, wastes your energy, and eventually sucks you dry. Delegating tasks is a proven way to get them done, period.
- More on the low overhead expenses
Virtual Assistants primarily work from home, so they use their resources while they work for you.
- Explore talents from across the globe
Having a Virtual Assistant means you get to handpick the best talents from across the globe instead of having a limited pool of skills to choose from in your area.
Remote Assistant Services That Fit Your Needs
- PRO ULTIMATE – 30+ hours per month–Virtual Task Pro can take over all the little things that slow you down. The Pro Ultimate Package is for those that need a full-time personal or office assistant – but just haven’t had the time or space to onboard a new position.
- PRO ENHANCED – Up to 20 hours per month–You’re a growing and busy individual who needs help with the day-to-day and week-to-week tasks that a Virtual Assistant can take off your worry list.
- PRO BASIC – Up to 10 hours per month–When there aren’t enough hours in the day to get it ALL done, we provide Virtual Assistant and Virtual Office Manager tasks that make it all feel more effortless.
Give us a call today if you want to change the story of your life!